We are committed to managing the risk of Covid-19 transmission and therefore we are having to adapt the ways in which we work. Especially as in the hair & beauty industry we must work in close contact with our clients. We have been closed but we are not going anywhere! and we will be ready to reopen on 4th July 2020. Here at Cj’s we believe nothing is impossible and know that all of us are capable of evolving and adapting. So, that's exactly what we have done.
How we have to work may be different but that will not take away from the high quality of work. We are here to make you feel amazing again! We are greatly anticipating welcoming you through the salon doors.
Our salon meets the required government guidelines of managing the risk of Covid-19. We have been thorough with implementing the following
· A walk through risk assessment has completed for our salon
· Protective screens at workstations and basin areas where 2meter distancing is difficult
· Handwashing/sanitising facilities
· Sterilizing equipment throughout the salons
· Disposable towels, masks and gloves etc
· Face masks/visors for the team and clients
· You will find all staff wearing face shields, aprons and gloves
· We kindly ask you wear a face masks for the duration of the appointment up until you exit the salon
· A protective screen will be in use in those areas where it is difficult to follow the 2-meter distancing
· If you have a mobile please give us a quick ring to say you are waiting, we will call you back or come to find you to welcome you inside
· You will be greeted by the receptionist or stylist/beautician at the salon door
· We kindly ask clients to arrive alone and with limited belongings. Please bring a bag to store your coat if you must wear one
· You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands before you are seated
· We are unable to offer reading material, but you may bring your own
· We are unable to offer refreshments, you may bring your own bottled water but no food
· We will not be offering dry cuts. Every client must have their hair washed.
· Each client will have their own fresh gown, towel and mask
· All equipment is sterilized after each use
· Some treatments may not be available for a temporary time. This will be advised by reception
· Every client must stay at their designated section and only be guided to another part of the salon by your stylist/beautician/assistant throughout the duration of your appointment.
· At reception, a protective screen is between the client and the till.
· Gift cards & e-vouchers are accepted as a valid form of payment
· Please do not handle the retail products, a member of staff will assist you
· Appointment cards will not be given out. Future appointment confirmations will be sent out via text or feel free to make a note yourself with your own pen/diary
Cj's Hair and Beauty
128 Northenden Road
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
+44 0161 9765391 +44 0161 9765391